Today’s hot topic is CC creams!
BB creams, CC creams, DD creams! They’re everywhere and what’s so great about them? Springs right around the corner and I’m sure we are all looking for the perfect day time face makeup to beat the heat. A few weeks ago we talked about the power of BB creams. The ability of a having an all-in-one product.
What’s the difference between a BB cream and a CC cream? CC creams stands for “Color Correcting”. A tinted moisturizer that has skin care provided to help over time even out skin tone.
On to the Review. . .
Studio Gear CC Cream SPF 20
Click Here to order product [X]
Studio Gear $32 is a prestigious high-end brand that is sold in most department stores, HSN, and ULTA.
This CC cream states to have a light-weight, smooth formula yet fights aging, adds moisture while treating blemishes ,and protecting your skin from the sun. –with a radiant finish more ideal for the non-oily skin.
Product has 3 shades to pick from and contains 1.1 FL OZ. or 33 ML
Sounds pretty magical! Let’s see if it live up to its claims.
- Protects: SPF 20 protects the skin, while Hydra-Extend technology provides moisture for up to 72 hours.
- Perfects: Enjoy natural looking coverage while micro-encapsulated pigments perfects and fade dark spots and acne scarring.
- Corrects: Anti-aging and collagen building ingredients help minimize fine lines and wrinkles.
- Hydrates: Hydra-Extend technology provides up to 72 hours of continuous hydration.
- Conceals: Micro encapsulated pigments deliver a fresh dose of color that adapts to your own skin tone, creating the most natural looking coverage.
- Smoothes: Skin nourishing ingredients help to correct and maintain youthful complexion.